Sept 22nd 2011 - - finishing up 2011
We had a baby shower at my for my friend Heidi and so I decided to make her a frame for her new baby girl. I was so excited cuz it actually turned out quite cute! See here's the pic....
Well actually this is the final 2nd project! LoL I was so excited to spray the clear protective coat on the finished product that I grabbed the wrong spray, with out noticing, and began spraying it - - I thought to myself....hmmm.... it is an older can... maybe it will dry clear?? Oh no no no! I had just sprayed the cute frame, that I had spent hours working on (in between "tending to toddler" ) with WHITE!!!! AHHHH! I was so mad at myself! How could I have just done that!! The shower was the next morning and it was already about 9:30pm that night and I still wanted to squeeze in a little relaxing time before bed too, but I kissed that goodbye! I was bound and determined to get this frame done and ready for her shower the next morning, and luckily I had more of the same supplies, so I went straight back to work! It only took me about 45mins to compete the second time around since Aaubre was in bed.... and I was happy to be done, and super excited to give it to her, along with my adventurous story to go along with it! haha
(the original one I sprayed white!! oops!)


No comments:
Post a Comment