Wednesday, February 15, 2012

And more Birthday celebrations.....

**still wrapping up 2011**
We were able to help celebrate Justin (my best friend, Trisha's, brother) and Chad's (Trisha's husband) Birthday at the Clarke's house August 13th.  

A quick, well actually loooong (when you in fact look down at how it drangs on) side note:  For those of you who don't know, Trish is my sister from anotha motha - - her mom is my "BRAT" mom (depending on who tells you the story, I am the BRAT daughter haha, but I do believe this is how the story of that nickname unfolds.....I told Betty (Trisha's mom) that I had a gift for her when I was younger and she was so excited until I gave her a pin on button that said BRAT lol!.... and it stuck ever since! - - I have known Trish and her family since we met in kindergarten and one day we (Trish and I) decided to that she would come play at my house after school....SO....*here's where the story gets good and our mischievous little munckin-cuteness comes out*.... Trish skips on up to her Grandpas blue truck after school, just like she does everyday, but this time she tells her sweet grandpa that she doesn't need to be picked up but that she had already talked to her mom and she was to go home with a friend today.  As soon as I saw him pull away my heart sank just a little bit for I knew that I was gonna be in trouble - (at that age) you don't just make plans with out asking your parents first, you just don't! So anyways.....we had a lot of fun after school and we played and my mom didn't seem mad at all until.... Trish called home and her mom was hysterical! She had had no idea where Trish had gone and was worried sick! My mom calmed her down and asked if she could stay for dinner, haha, yah like that would fly with a worried mom "yah just keep her longer even though I almost died not knowing where my daughter has been all afternoon" LOL .... anyways, when we pulled up into her drive way my mom MADE me get out, walk up the steps leading up to their door, and I had to apologize!! I was horrified! There were definitely some tears shed, BUT it was all worth it! We have been Best Friends ever since!!! ... her family is my family! So back to my original post......

When we arrived,  some were playing basketball and horse shoes while the others watched and hung out on the side lines.  We got to see Terrilynn and meet her fiance!
 Aaron joined up with Mike, Trisha's dad, and played some horse shoes.  Let's just say..... I think he needs to practice more *lol*
 Isn't Trisha's son Cade cute! ... he was getting tired.
a few of the guys 
 Her's a fun pic!!....Betty, Justin, Trish and Me!... it was a good night!
 Justin and Kylie.... they just got engaged, not that night but recently... around Christmas time :)
Congrats you guys!
Trish and me
 ...my partner in crime!
 Drunkards playing darts.... better stay out of the way!
It was a fun night!!

No comments: