Sunday, February 12, 2012

Girls WiNo Night :: Aug 4 2011

Holla! It's thirsty Thursday! Wino night with the chickas, hosted by fabulous Brooke!
I somehow got sneaked into being the DD for the night, but it was ok, seeing how I was the only one who had to work the next morning - although I did help myself to one glass of wine early in night - after all what working girl could resist!!  There was yummy cheese snacks to complement the wine and fabulous purses for purchase as well!!  Yes it was a purse party :)  I had my eye on a few but ended up buying some sporty black sunglasses in stead - figured I needed that more than I purse seeing how I had just bought one  a few weeks back, but it was definitely tempting!!
 Kim ~ Rose ~ Monica ~ Korri
 Heather ~ Cha ~ Ashley
 Heather & Rose
 Monica ~ Heather ~ Bre
The Girls Wino Night  :)

No comments: