Sunday, January 18, 2009

:::::TaG::::: *lol* thanks Rachel ;)


8 Favorite T.V. shows:
-Sorry I don't like TV that much so there's only a few :)
-24
-90210
-Three and a half men
-ummm.....
8 favorite Restaurants:
-La Luna (especially since Ive been pregnant!)
-Zupas!! mmmmm!
-Olive Garden
-Johanna's Yummy breakfast (I would have to agree -LOVE their scones)
-Leatherbees for the icecream!!
-Tepenyaki
-Chili's steak fajitas
-FYI Rach - Cafe Rio is SO much better (however its grose right now, weird - the baby does NOT like it so much)
8 things that happend yesterday:
-Showered and got ready for the day
-Ate some delicious cinnamin rolls my love made :)
-Went to Walmart, Target & BabiesRus to shop with Grandma (soon to be :)
-We had lunch at 5 Guys
-RCwilleys to check out a dresser I want
-Surfed the internet a bit ~ updated my online registry
-Read half of the book, New Moon
-Aaron had a guys night so I chilled at home with my pups :)
8 things I look forward to:
-To meeting my little girl in April/May!!
-Seeing her on a 3&4-D ultrasound in Feb
-Staying at home with my little angel
-BEING A MOMMY!
-Meeting Korri's baby Jack!
-Baby Showers
-SUMMER!!!!
-Seeing our little baby girl in my husbands arms :)
8 Favorite ways to spend my free time:
-Scrapooking ~ I really should get more of it done
-Cuddled up on the couch with my love watching a good movie
-Watching my girl move around in my belly - AMAZING!!
-Cleaning
-Shopping for baby things
-Taking the pups to a park to run and play
-Hanging out with friends/family and getting the giggles!!
-Playing on this silly thing :)
8 things I love about Spring:
-No more Winter
-Walking outside to feel the sun's warmth
-Summer is right around the corner
-Easter
-This year meeting Korri's baby Jack and our little Aaubre
-Seeing "life" sping back on the trees and blooming flowers
-That much closer to summer vacations
-OH....& NO MORE WINTER means NO MORE SNOW!! :)
8 things on my wish list:
-To continue to have a great pregnancy
-To have a Healthy Baby Girl
-To find a house
-To finally have the Charger back from the shop
-To invent a "money tree" :)
- To have the motivation to work out more
-That Summer would come ALOT faster
- For my grandpa to get better
8 people I am tagging:
-DiVina
-Lindee
-Smash
-Stacie
-Julie
-Meg
-Jen
-Jessica

4 comments:

ThE WaRnEr'S said...

YAY! I AM SO GLAD YOU DID IT! I LOVE READING ALL YOUR ANSWERS!!! IT'S FUNNY CUZ WITH THIS PREGNANCY I HATE CAFE RIO, & I USED TO ABSOLUTLEY LOVE IT....BUT THATS WHAT HAPPENS I GUESS :) I DID MISS ONE ON MY WISH LIST THOUGH, TO SEE WHAT GENDER MY BABY IS!!! :) I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE HAVING A GIRL...YOU ARE GOING TO BE SUCH A GOOD MOMMY :) LUV YA!!!

Marquardson Family said...

Bre! I am so glad I found your blog. You look so happy and congrats on the upcoming baby! Cherish every minute it goes by sooo fast! Hugs to you both!

Unknown said...

We are both 25 weeks right now, that is exciting & Both having girls. Its so hard for me to resist buying every cute little thing I see! I love the outfit you bought though!

DiVina said...

I like how you tagged me first. You know I love these things!!! Miss you girly!!!