they would like to at least to sell him for 125 or so but are negotiable (they don't have the papers though). I believe they have sold the others from anywhere from 150 to 300. Sorry the pic is not the best... it was off my camera....
Friday, January 16, 2009
Puppy for sale
Anyone interested or know of anyone who may be interested in creating a loving home for this cute little puppy? My mom has two purebred chihuahua's and they had a liter a while ago and this little guy is the last one left of them. I honestly normally do not like them, but he has the cutest personality and, quite surprisingly, doesn't bark nearly as much as the others... it seems he only does because they do, but otherwise would not care to. Anyways, he is very playful and his color is gorgeous - black and tan. His parents are dad-brindle and mom-tan and choclolate. Im not exactly sure how old he is but just a quick guess I would have to say .... 4 to 6 months old. I can find out for sure if you are interested, just let me know. Since he is purebred
they would like to at least to sell him for 125 or so but are negotiable (they don't have the papers though). I believe they have sold the others from anywhere from 150 to 300. Sorry the pic is not the best... it was off my camera....
they would like to at least to sell him for 125 or so but are negotiable (they don't have the papers though). I believe they have sold the others from anywhere from 150 to 300. Sorry the pic is not the best... it was off my camera....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment