Friday, January 16, 2009

Her very first little outfit!...from mommy

So Im just a wee bit excited about my little girl! :D *lol* For Christmas, my step-mom gave us a beautiful baby blanket that she crocheted her self - - its three different shades of pink w/brown and cream - - and my step grandma gave us some cute little jamies w/hearts on it (we had just found out the week before Christmas that we were having a girl) and so getting these gifts made me that much more excited!! That weekend Aaron and I went window shopping to see what kind things we might want to register for and where would be the best place to do so and I came across the most adorable little outfit I just HAD to buy it!! Well the first thing that caught my eye was a little white onsie that had raspbery pink trim on the sleeves and around the neck and a Lady Bug on the front that was that same pink and it also had a dark green lime on it to and it said... little lady. Oh it was so cute! ...and just so you know me, Ive been kind of trying to stay away from pink things because I know Im going to get so much of it so I figure I will just buy the cute non-all-pink outfits for her to "balance it out" and in that small way, it also helps me justify spending the money on an outfit for her instead of something we really need *wink* ;) BUT Im also the mom, and a first time mom at that, so I should be able to do what I want right?! haha Anyways, back to my story..... so I saw that adorable onsie, then continued looking on that rack and found LOTs of outfits with that same "theme" and then I saw this.... THEEE cutest little outfit of them all and I just had to buy it! Its so freaking cute I can't get over it so I just had to share :D I can't wait until the day I get to dress her up in it!!!



1 comment:

DiVina said...

Adorable!!! Bre I am so excited for you guys!!!