Monday, May 27, 2013

It's official...summer has arrived!

Summer FUN has BEGUN!
June 2012

Summer could not have come fast enough for our little water babe!!  She always has SO much fun in the water, she could live in it! ...so naturally once we heard about the cool new water splash pad that opened up in the Fort Union area we just had to stop by and give it a try!  To much my surprise, Aaubre was hesitant at first and didn't want anything to do with the water park part.  She only wanted to play on the park slides, which were HOT HOT HOT! so it was hard to spark her excitement at first, she really needed a little friend to run a muck with.  We almost left BUT not to worry! once we got our toes a little wet and showed her how much fun she could be having she jumped right in! ....we of course, watched happily and diligently (there were a TUN of kiddos there) from the sidelines.  Turns out this mama was not far enough on the sidelines!! Me and my pregnant belly got drenched from a kid spraying a water gun thing that was built into the ground,yes it was a part of this new splash park.  It shot like 8 feet, unless you shot it upwards then it really went far.... yep, that's how it happened! Oh JOY! *wink*  You could imagine my startled reaction once it happened.... one moment I'm minding my own business watching my cute little princess prance around in the water and the next I'm taking in a gasp of air from the shock of what seemed like an entire bucket of COLD water being dumped on me, plus a bit more as a result from me being in the "state of shock" causing my reaction to run away to be slightly delayed, then hearing somewhat sincere "ohhhh's!" and the "I feel for you" looks I got from other parent by standers. 
Yay.
That's all I could think of.  Yay....and oh boy do I feel stupid! LOL  I guess you could say it was worth it because it made my daughter happy *haha* she comes up to us and says with excitment, "Oh!! Mommy get wet too?!! yeah!" 
Haha... memories in the making :)







These girls have so much fun together!




 ::: Tayven & Aaubre:::





 Grandpa Boppie and Grandma Ronnie put the pool out for the girls in their back yard.  








They sure had a lot of fun running and jumping in that thing!


...and it sure was entertaining for us too! 



 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cuties!

Bre said...

What fun!