Thursday, April 25, 2013

BIG 3-0!!!

Aaron turns the BIG 3-0!
Celebrated May 11 2012

The Break Sports Bar & Grill
The Break. 
 That's where we celebrated one of the last days of Aaron living it up in his twenties.  We live next to a community called DayBreak, a master planned community with lots of amenities like parks and trails, pools and courts and fun little shops on SoDa Row, including The Break... a unique little Sports Bar & Grill.  Ask Aaron about it and he probably couldn't tell you much, his memory is a little vague as a result of the overload of fun he was having! lol  A bunch of our close friends met us there to raise a glass to this ever so cool birthday dude.  They love him so much they tried to look just like him! ...check out their stylish clothes! haha
I don't recall what I did but I know they were making fun of me for something in this pic... them squares *wink*
No better way to celebrate your birthday than with your best buds :)

No comments: