Tonight Harmony, Julie, Heidi and I went to dinner at La Luna -mmmm it was good!! We, of coarse, had a fabulous time from begining to end... as usual ;] I ended up being the "odd one out" ~ they must have forgotten to send me the "wear purple" memo! haha Julie and Harmony had the same shirt on with slight variations in color placement and Heidi fit right in with the purple color cordination. I on the other hand, was wearing red and black, but it has shiny dots on it so I say I was the most festive one of them all! haha Thats my excuse and Im stickin to it! LOL Anyways, we had a really fun time... it was nice to be a little goofy and get some giggles in w/o our men there to roll their eyes at us *haha* LOVE YOU GIRLIES!!! muah xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment