Tuesday, December 16, 2008

5 Months! Half way there...


Five Months as of today! YEY! My pregnancy has been going by so fast its amazing! Don't get me wrong, I'm liking it because I can't wait to meet our little bundle of joy, but at the same time I want it to slow down just a bit so I can really enjoy and remember this wonderful experience (notice the "just a bit" part I threw in there ;). I think I've had it pretty easy so far - lucky lucky (hopefully I didn't just jinx myself! haha) .... but no really bad morning sickness, no real discomfort, and I haven't had to buy any maternity clothes yet, well except for one pair of black dress pants for work - I usually just do the "rubber band trick" or wear that belly wrap thing, but other than that its pretty much been a breeze. OHHHH but I have been hearing and I know you are thinking it - YOU JUST WAIT! *lol* I still have a couple of months left in which I'll be a lot bigger and there is plenty of time for all of those "pleasurable discomforts" to kick in ;o] ~ Here's one I hear a lot "One day you'll way up and be the size of basketball and just POKE right out!" ~ haha. I have had a lot of support from friends, family and awesome people that I work with, I'm so grateful for that. We find out THURSDAY DEC 18th what we will be having so stay tuned - I'm sure I will be posting another blog about that soon :]

2 comments:

chel wakley said...

You look adorable. I can't wait to hear what you are having..

DiVina said...

Did you guys find out today what you are having?