Aaubre's Room
*Still catching up! ...it starts in my June posts if you'd like to catch up too?!*
So, I have this thing for Owls.
So much so, that I decided to do Aaubre's room in Owls.
...and her Birthday iNvItAtIoNs and CaKe too!
Why do I have this fetish for Owls you ask?...well "owl" tell you why :)
One day last summer I was shopping for a friend of mines baby shower gift and came across these SUPER cute new born jammies (anyone who knows me knows that that's my favorite item of clothing for babies! They're so comfy and cozy and cute - I just love it!), and on them..... an adorable little owl that said "wHoo's the cutie?" It was so adorable and from then on owl I could think about was cute little owls!
So you will be seeing quite a few owl things in the next couple of blogs - it will be a HOOT! *wink*
AnyHOO we decided that Aaubre's room was very plain and that we should put a tree on it to go with the Owl painting that she already has.... SO....
Here's the BEFORE picture
Notice, behind the cute little cheeser face girl, the ever so blank wall
Tuh-duh! ....the final product!
Not quite a master piece, but also not bad for painting a tree on the wall with crackle paint for the first time!
Oh and no, I did not paint the leaves and birds and flowers - as much as I'd like take the credit and think that Im that talented, unfortunately, no my doing - that would be the the magic of vinyl!

No comments:
Post a Comment