Aaubre's 2nd Birthday
*Almost caught up! ...if you'd like to catch up too it starts back in my June posts!*
We had Aaubre's Birthday at the park around the corner from our home.
Being the little craft "wanna be" that I am, I took a gamble at making her some "OWLstanding invitations!lol ...and I must say, they turned out pretty dang cute!
(yes they are so well structured that the owl actually is connected to the back and flips up - just like a card - woot! go me! what? I can brag a little, Im actually surprised they turned out ok myself! haha)
Aaubre had a ball opening all her presents.
A friend of mine at work made an amazing OWL cake for Aaubre for her Birthday.
Look how CUTE it turned out!!

Thanks to all the family and friends who were able to make it!!
We had Aaubre's Birthday at the park around the corner from our home.
Being the little craft "wanna be" that I am, I took a gamble at making her some "OWLstanding invitations!lol ...and I must say, they turned out pretty dang cute!
(yes they are so well structured that the owl actually is connected to the back and flips up - just like a card - woot! go me! what? I can brag a little, Im actually surprised they turned out ok myself! haha)
Aaubre had a ball opening all her presents.
A friend of mine at work made an amazing OWL cake for Aaubre for her Birthday.
Look how CUTE it turned out!!

Thanks to all the family and friends who were able to make it!!
It was a HOOT!




No comments:
Post a Comment