Friday, September 16, 2011

Beach Baby Yeah!

Herriman Beach
June 2011
**Almost caught up! Started back in my June posts if you want to catch up too?!**

Finally it is warm enough to actually go outside with a swimsuit on! Jeeze, that's one thing that I cannot stand about Utah - - its LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG frEEEEEEEEZing winter-ish temps!  Don't get me wrong, I love the snow, for CHRISTMAS and I can handle it for a month or two but I say once February hits it should be full blown Spring time!!...then summer by April! lol  I think little Aaubre-Anne would agree.  She always is wanting to go outside with her "simsuit" and play in the sand and water.  If she had her way she would do that all day EVERY day! lol

Of course, right we get there the clouds had to come spoil our fun in the sun....
 
....but not for long!! :) Hooray for SUN!
The sand on the beach isn't the finest, but it will definitely do!
Herriman Beach (aka Blackridge Reservoir) is nestled up on a ridge of the south west mountain of Salt Lake County.  The city is completing it in phases, but plan to add restrooms, curb & gutter parking, grass, pavilions and volley ball.

This a a nice view facing the Wasatch Mountains and towards downtown SLC.


I've said it before and I'll say it again....Aabure could spend hours here :)
So content in her own peaceful serenity.

 
It's not the best that Utah has to offer but its close to us (about 10 mins away) and definitely "good enough".
Sun, beach, water, mountains, view....so nice. 
Aaubre gives it a thumbs up too :)

No comments: