Thursday, June 30, 2011

BACK with a BANG!!

Yes I know it has been a LONG time since my last post, TOO long!! ...BUT.... I plan to make it up to you all these next few weeks! I have prepared several posts that will get you up to speed in no time! I have them all ready to go, just one click of the "Publish Post" button and wah-laa!! You're thirsty curiosity will be quenched! I'll be posting them periodically throughout the next few weeks to keep the suspense on the rise *haha* so be sure to keep checking back!!

Sooooo, seeing how it's the fourth of July, I thought, what a better way to kick off my blogging-marathon than with a big BANG! *haha super cheezy I know* ...and tell you all about what we did to celebrate last year.

June 24th we rode our bikes, Aaubre in a chair on the back, to Korri's house (keep in mind, we were living at my dads house in Taylorsville, near Korri's, while we were working on our plans for our house, so it wasn't too long of a ride). A bunch of us met up there for some delicious hobo dinners, which was followed by a hop-skip & a jump away to the park for carnival rides and fireworks.

Max & Anthony


Aaubre was unsure of the carousel


June 25th, we ventured back to TVille Dayzz, this time with Grandpa "Boppie" (Aaubre's creatively assigned name for Grandpa Bobo). We parked our booties up on the hill side and jammed to the concert until it was time for more fireworks.




The 4th of July Parade!!! YAY


We also celebrated the birth of my adorable niece!!
Tayven Joycelynn Colby


A few random pics...
.

No comments: