This little angel of ours is turning into a little trouble maker! Her new meaning of "no" has become "go ahead, touch it, I DARE YA!" and as soon as you start heading in her direction, off she runs with a belly full of giggles!
Last night, about an hour and a half after we had put her down to sleep, we started hearing a weird "rustling" over the baby monitor. I decided I should probably peek in on her since she has been a little stinker lately, and much to my surprise, she had gotten into a TUN of mischief over the hour and a half time. Not only was she as cute as can be with her little book in her lap that she was "reading", she had managed to grab the wipes from the shelf and pull out every single wipe, one by one, from the newly filled container, might I add, and threw them all onto the floor. She also went through her coloring book and pulled a few pages from that as well and to top it off she pooped her pants! haha As I mentioned earlier... what a little StInKeR!!
There was a guy over today working on my dads fireplace. They are remodeling it and it requires some new cement.....well you can only imagine what Aaubre had in mind for that! Yah, the second we weren't paying attention, she ran over there and walked through it!! I had no idea until she came over to me like she was taddling on something that made her feet all dirty.... for a second I was puzzled and then suddenlyI had realized what she had done!! I ran over to the fireplace and sure enough, the evidence was clear... mini little Aaubre foot prints in the fresh cement! Luckily we were able to smooth it out before it had time to set. Although it would have been cute and they could have started a new trend.... I think they would prefer the tile for a more elegant look :)
So Aaubre really likes to spend time under grandma & grandpa Bobo's huge dining room table. She'll take her doll and toys under there and giggle at the dogs as they pass by... she has a good time under that table. Well, the other day her aunt Mikelle was watching her and she thought that it was a little too quite. As she went to check on her, sure enough there Aaubre was, under the table just jibber jabbin' away quitely to herself. She had something in her hand.... it looked like the lipgloss that I let her play with from time to time, but this was different, it was darker, and wait.... Mikelle noticed something else.... was that black on her face? WHAAAA? She had gotten a hold of grandma's mascara and decided to try and put it on like she saw mommy do so many times before. She had it on her face, in her hair, on her clothes.... she had a good ol' time with this new cool toy, but man oh man, you can imagine how mad she was when she had to give it back and get cleaned up!! haha she didn't like that one bit!! LoL One day Aaubre, one day you can put on makeup, but until then, we'll just have to have fun with Halloween costumes! :)
Aaubre has done an amazing job at not getting into the cupboards like most curious kids do. Occasionally curiousity will get the best of her and she'll peek into the drawer with all the measuring cups, which is also the same drawer that we keep her spoons in that she's gotten out before, but one day Aaron and I watched her get a measuring cup out. No biggie, we'll let her play with it for a bit and wash and put it back later. Well well well.... she's a smart little cookie!! She went straight for the doggie dishes and dunked that measuring cup in the water and decided to stroll around the house spilling water here and there, a little everywhere! haha I'll have to admit though, she did do a pretty dang good job at keeping the majority of it in the cup!
We know that the fun has only just begun and that she has so much more in store for us, but we are looking forward to it! We say BRING IT! No matter how much mischief she gets herself into, and how mad she may make us, she'll always keep us entertained and you know we're turning our heads to keep her from seeing us laugh with a huge smile on our faces!! LoL :)
No comments:
Post a Comment