Hey everyone! I strongly recommend that you check out a old friend of mines Photography page!! You can easily see what a talented Photographer she is by the many photos that are posted there. She does it all from family photos, portraits, children, weddings, etc and every moment captured is absolutely AMAZING!! I was very impressed and asked her to take some new born pictures of my sweet little Aaubre. She has posted a "sneak peek" on her blog if you would like to take a "peek" at them.... they are SOOO ADORABLE!!! I just love them and can't wait to see the rest :) Thank you Wendy!
You can click on the link below to view her blog and the pics of our baby girl...
1 comment:
Hey! This is Pamela, Amanda's friend. Amanda mentioned you guys had a blog and when I was pregnant I saw your blog and the pictures of your little girl and I booked Wendy for my little girls newborn photos and we had them done yesterday! Thanks for putting it on your blog or I would never have seen them! And your little one is way adorable!!!
Post a Comment