Thursday, May 7, 2009

Aaubre update...

Over the past few weeks Ive gone through all the typical "mommy to be" stages, if you will, and here we are... 3 days past my origional due date - Cinco de Mayo - and still waiting to hold our little angel in our arms.  

In anticipation, the car and bags have been packed n' ready for the quick get-a-way everyone talks about that could be needed "at any moment" for a few weeks now too.  Although we didn't do too much to her room, since we have been seriously looking into moving, we jumbled through one BiG cRaZy mEsS, which I thought would take FOREVER to get through and that just maaaaay not be done before she came because there was SO much stuff to organize, but we finally got it all settled and ready for her... and that too, has been ready for a couple of weeks as well.

(BEFORE - the disaster room)

 


(After - the tidy room)

 I guess you could say that we are totally and completely ready for her now, atleast as much as we can or know to be at this point, so this waiting game has not been much fun.  As for patience, you may need to remind me what that is, because Im pretty sure Ive lost just about all of them! LOL 

For the medical side of things, I have been dialated at a 2 for the past 3 weeks, which blew us away as we have been doing everything we can think of and still had shown no progress.... but I guess that is why they are all called "wives tales" lol.  The earliest that we could schedule an appointment to be induced was for the morning of May 15th.  So if she doesn't show her beautiful face before then then that will be the day!  That is also Aaron's birthday so she would be one of the most amazing gifts he would ever receive.  However we both still have our fingers crossed that she will grace us with her presence much earlier than that :)  We are just so anxious to meet her, to hold her, to kiss and hug and love her... we simply can't wait!!  We love you SO much AAUBRE!!! XOXO

2 comments:

Josh and Brittany said...

I cant wait to see her! But waiting is so hard!! I hope everything goes well and everyone is happy and healthy. Good luck!

ThE WaRnEr'S said...

I AM SO SORRY!!!! I HATED THE WAITING GAME WITH BRAYLEE!!!!! I REALLY HOPE I DONT HAVE TO DO THAT THIS TIME AROUND :) I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER CUTE FACE!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!! :)