Thursday, May 21, 2009

Aaubre Anne... our sweet little angel

Little Aaubre Anne was born 5/15/2009 at 11:08am, weighing in at 8lbs 11oz and 21 and a half inches long.  It was a very long and exhausting labor and delivery but we are so thrilled to have her healthy & happy little self in our arms!  

She is a true blessing and was worth every minute of it!


::The count down::  

This is me at 40wks and 2 days.  I loved almost every moment of my pregnancy until I started counting the days over my due date.  I was so ready to meet my little girl, my patience were running short.  Little did I know I still had 8 more days of waiting after this picture was taken...

::33hrs of labor and delivery::
My water broke at 2:20am on Thursday May 14th.  We were told we could take our time getting to the hospital so thats what we did....we packed up all our stuff and our pups and headed to grandpas (my dad had offered to take our dogs for a bit while I recovered).  We arrived at the hospital around 4am. By 12:30pm they decided to start the pitocin to induce my labor and get the contractions going.... when 3:30pm rolled around I was ready for my epidural.  Oh man did it hurt!!!  My contractions were pretty consistant and were off the chart but as soon as I was ready they dropped. I could tell you details of everything he did from the numbing shots, to inserting the HUGE needle, to when he stuck the tube in - oh it was the worst, it hit a nerve that shot all the way down my right leg jolting my leg up. But after that was over it was nice, no more pain, just weird tingly numbness in my legs! lol

We had family chill with us throughout the day and my mom, bff Harmony and of corse, my loving husband Aaron were the only ones to stay the night.  None of us really got much sleep, if any at all.  We were a bunch of zombies until around 6am on May 15th - that is when we found out I was dialated to a 9 which gave us all a burst of energy because of the excitment - -we were so close to meeting our little creation - - BUT thats where I stayed for a few more hours.  When it was 8 o'clock I was able to start pushing - this lasted for another 3 exhausting hours but it was all well worth it, becuase at 11:08am we were blessed with the presence of our sweet little healthy baby girl.  She shares her Birthday with her daddy, May 15th :) 

We LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH lil' Aaubre Anne!!! XOXO









9 comments:

Josh and Brittany said...

Congrats!!! She is so cute!!

ThE WaRnEr'S said...

I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU HAD A NOT SO FAB EXPERIENCE...AT LEAST YOUR PREGNANCY WAS GREAT! WELL SHE ID GORGEOUS! CONGRATS!!!

Stacie Peterson said...

She is so cute and looks so much like you! Have fun with her I'm jealous!

chel wakley said...

Congrats. I am so glad you are both doing well. And she is ADORABLE. Great Job Mommy (and daddy too)

Jamber said...

She is so dang cute! Congrats! Being over your due date does suck... I was 6 days over with Hanna but it is so worth it!

PearsonChronicles said...

Congratulations!! She is adorable! I love her little cheeks. I bet you just can't get enough of her. Enjoy every minute! Time goes by so fast.

DiVina said...

Look at all the cute outfits you have her in!!! She is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful Bre! Congratulations. Can't wait to see you both!

The Bueges said...

She is so dang cute looks like her mommy sorry dad no denying that sorenson pug nose lol glad your doing great can't wait to meet your little aaubre enjoy every minute time flies