1. MY HUSBAND IS MY BEST FRIEND! I love love love my husband with ALL my heart!! We can tell eachother any and everything, be extremely goofy and giggle about the most bizarre things, and even suck in our pride and be the first to admit that we were wrong, even if it wasn't necessarily our fault, and talk things out if there happens to be a fight (which doesn't happen often at all - we get along SOOO well!!) HE is AMAZING - our RELATIONSHIP is AMAZING - WE are AMAZING!! ...we bring the best part of eachother out. I LOVE YOU AARON!
2. I LOVE MY JOB! I know this may sound crazy but I truly enjoy my job at CompHealth. It has been challenging and rewarding in so many ways which is exactly why I like it. I also have had the privilege of meeting and working with so many fantastic people! We all are professional, but we also can all joke around and have fun and some even, on occassion, meet up for drinks afterwards (although I haven't done this in quite a while since Ive been prego :).
3. I AM A PICTURE FINATIC!!! Anyone who knows me, knows this....I LOVE TAKING PICTURES, looking at pictures, scrapbooking pictures.....:) & I almost always have my camera with me. Gotta' ChErIsH ThE MEmOrIeS!!! :)
**dido Rachel's comment here - Im sure those who know me would also strongly agree! heehee**
4. I LOVE BEING PREGNANT! Ive been pretty lucky and have had an smooth sailing pregnancy so far, which has been super nice. What I love the most about it is feeling her kick and move inside me - it is the most amazing feeling!! Although I will miss that, I can't wait until I get to hold her in my arms!! :) .... only 10wks to go!
5. I HAVE SOME TRULY AMAZING FRIENDS!! I hold ALL my friends close to my heart, however there are a few select who I know I can ALWAYS count on and who will always be there until we are old and wrinkly!! No matter what we can always be ourselves around each other and can be crying one second then laughing histarically the next, which later turns back into crying because our stomachs had such a workout when laughing! *LOL*
LOVE YOU GIRLS!!
6. I HATE SEAFOOD! The only thing remotely close to food outta the sea that I will eat is tuna fish sandwiches BUT they have to have tortilla chips on it too *haha* ...or celery chunks mixed in. Don't get me wrong, I will usually try it, but if it has even the slightest bit of that fishy taste to it, I will be able to tell. .....Another reason why Aaron and I are so perfect for each other - he HATES it to!!! :D
& NOW I WILL TAG Stacie & DiVina ! HAVE FUN!!! :)
1 comment:
I agree about the job. I love my job too. CompHealth ROCKS!! :)
Post a Comment