We just got back from going to Fetal Studios in the SouthTowne mall.
It was such a heart warming experience to see my sweet little angel by ultrasound again. The 3D pictures are so amazing! Aaubre was being a little "shy" at first, covering her face with her tiny hand, but about 5minutes into it she pulled her hand away and greeted us all with a beautiful smile! Aaron and I both got teary eyed at the joy of it all.... we are so thrilled and cannot wait to hold her in our arms and to be "mommy & daddy".
We had the opportunity of sharing this experience with our family as well... Thanks to ALL who able to make it!! .... Brian, Ronnie, Mindy, Laura, Aaliyah, Ashtyn, Natalie, Nikki and Pat (Bre's grandma - she was able to fly in that morning!).
- AND -
A BIG SPECIAL THANKS TO HARMONY
She was the one who made it all happen - she had given us a Gift Certificate for Christmas.
Thank you HPea! We love you!
- AND -
A BIG SPECIAL THANKS TO HARMONY
She was the one who made it all happen - she had given us a Gift Certificate for Christmas.
Thank you HPea! We love you!

3 comments:
BRE...THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! I LOVE BEING ABLE TO GET THE 3D PICS DONE! YOUR BABE LOOKS ADORABLE! LIKE WE EVER THOUGHT SHE WOULDNT BE...LOOK AT HER CUTE PARENTS! :) LUV YA, CONGRATS!!!
Those are such cute pictures! You are so small still! (Although, I know you don't feel it, either!) It is fun being pregnant but, I totally agree that at this point I am really looking forward to having my baby!
Oh my goodness!! That is a little "Bre" face. She is darling! Hope everything progresses right along for you!
Post a Comment