Happy Birthday Dave!...I mean RHETT ;)
**Still catching up!...it starts back in JUNE if you'd like to catch up too!**
Whoa der!
Just a pree-cawtion I thought I better tell-yur before readin' dis here post... yah may feel stupider after yer done readin' dis post....from one redneck feller to anudder ...read sloooooow and you catch right on to wat Im tellin' ya ya hear? Ah' tell you what act like your Larry da' Cable Guy, now he know what I talkin 'bout ...ok guud
You have a nice day der ya hear?!
Hey ya'll!
You say what der makes a white trash party trul-uh "white trash"??
Weh ah' tell you wut... toileet papuh streamers and nat'y light chandeliers is just duh start!
Yuh gosta have some mighty fine grub sett'n out!
...lah'k samwhiches, vienna sausages, smell-eh good fish sticks, kitt-eh litt-uh cake, oh an cheezWiz, ain't don't foget duh cheezWiz.... cheese puffs, cup cakes and lotsa ho-ho's....ya ain't nevuh go wrong with dem there tings!! uh-huh-ha! Nah lemme tell you wat, if you gots'a woman who has tuh fancy schmancy it up, der ain't nutthin wrong wit dat! Nothin' bettuh than some toileet paper rolls to hold dem sporks and her picken' up my empty beer bottles foh dem der flowers, well heck that just means her get me anu-der one!!
It ain't a party with out you fellow redneck friends so you make sure you tell dem all to come over and celebrat wichyou
Naw dat der's a good lookin' crowd if I do say so meself!
oh Daaaaaang!
Dis guys has duh smarts, I tell you wat! He come on over barefooted! Now ain't dat the smartest thing ya ever saw? Just tink abou it ....lata in duh night when you ain't quite so sobuh you ain't gotsa remember where you put dem dang shoes, heck you just gosta walk yer cool self right on outta der! I tell ya, smart man rawt der!
Dees three are what I like to call bubbuh, buddy n' bobby!
...boy I tell you wat, I just made dat up cuz it sounded good. Dun-gonit! I really don't member wat ya call hims but I guess dat der's duh reason we wore name tags! uh-hah-uh!
Oh looky der! I see Bubbuh is ROC Johnson, Buddy is Buddy (hey der I got one der right!) and Bobby is Jim Bob..... ay' tink ay' call him Jimmy Boy
Look at Jimmy Boy's teef der....ain't dem so purty!!
He's one cool fella I tell ya wat
Awe now ain't dees couples sweet... dat's tuuu love right der

Now der ain't nuttin' lie'k our weemen, dey always look so guuuuuuuud!
..mmm-mmm but I tell you wat' you ain't better just yell at dem "hey woman fetch me a beer!" cuz dey ain't no stupid, you gosta suga dem up or dey be makin some funeral puh-tatters, and you won't be der tuh eat'em. Dat's duh trewth.
We men dough.....we aways be lookin out for eaothers, don't let none beer go to waste eader!!

Now der ain't nuttin' bettuh dan a true white trash bash I tell ya!
All ya'lls welcome, we ain't pass no judgement round these necks of deh woods!
Naw'rly hair, prego weeman and purty teeth fellars ....dat's duh way you get 'r done!!
PS. I think I quite possibly just had more fun writing this blog than actually living it! hahaha Hope you ya'll enjoyed it as much as I did!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment