So last week we were all rewarded for hitting the "billings goal" that we had set for ourselves for Q1 and were treated to good time w/ pizza and bowling at Fat Cats. It was pretty fun! I, being 38weeks pregnant, was pretty impressed with my bowling skills!! My first turn was pretty sucky.... gutter balls both times, but the next time I was up I got a STRIKE! woohoo! :) As you all know, Im a "picture finatic" so while I was out making my rounds catching poses of everyone in their bowling gear, dear ol' Lewis (one of the managers) decided to "help" me with my awesome bowling score and bowled two more gutter balls for me - what a butt! It gets better..... the next time I was up to bowl, I was chattin with another co-worker (a fellow teammate of Lew's), letting him know that he should sneak in a few gutter balls for me to get back at Lew *snicker* HOWEVER he had me going.... being oh so nice, agreeing with me and as he casually made his way up just before that faul line and gracefully bowled down MY LANE!!! Yet another gutter ball for me! Those little terds! haha We all had blast though as well as a few laughs. Chelsea and I won a bet that we had made with Lew too (cuz we ROCK *lol* jk) ....can't wait for that Jamba Juice! yum yum! :)
Here's a few pics from the celebration.....




No comments:
Post a Comment