Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby Shower #2

My mom threw me a shower and she had a pretty clever game planned for us! ...Pin the Belly Button on the Prego Tummy! LOL  She had taken the picture of my prego belly with the heart and blew it up. Then she blind folded each of us and gave us a pink heart gem that had a sticky back to it.  We all had to do the traditional "spin you around and around" and then were let loose to try and figure out where to stick the heart (aka "belly button") on the blown up picture.   HaHa! It was a pretty intersting and quite hilarious game.  My cousin, Whitney, and sister, Ashtyn tied and each won a prize for winning the game!

Again, I got a tun of cute things and items that I needed from lots of family friends.  A BIG THANKS to to all of you that could make it and, for those of you who could not, thanks YOU so much for the gifts!! It was very thoughtful  and sweet of all of you!!


1 comment:

Wendy Anderson said...

Hey Bre I would LOVE to do your little girls newborn photos, email me at wendyn4@gmail.com and we can talk more about it and I can get all the details! I am so excited!