Aaron worked with a friend of mine and my brother so I knew of him through them. We had talked a little bit through myspace just before we officially met which was the night of June 9th 2006. A bunch of my girls and I decided to go to Port O'Call and my friend had texted Aaron to see if he wanted to meet up with us there. He was skeptical and a little bummed at first - none of his friends wanted to join him for some fun, but he decided to be optimistic and thought, "WTH?!? I'll go anyway!" and showed up solo... fortunately it turned out to be a really great time! The next day I logged into myspace and noticed that I had received a message from him around 1am *lol* He mentioned that he had fun with us and that he'd like to take me out sometime. I agreed and we had our first "real" date that following weekend. He was such a gentleman and we had a great time! ...and we've been having a great time ever since!! :] So in love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment