Monday, May 10, 2010

Struttin' along...

Remember in the last "actual" post I did back in March? ...how I mentioned "She'll be walkin' before we know it!" ... yah she's ALL over the place now! It's adorable watching her go across the room struttin' her stuff like she's lil' mz. thang! If anyone were to peek in, they'd notice a room full of proud faces - mommy, daddy, Aaubre and soon they'd realize the expression that's on their own as well! :) It's such a trilling experience to be a part of.

To GREAT-Grandmother's House We Go!
Back in March we took a weekend trip to my grandma Pat's house down in Mesquite (well actually its a small town just outside of Mesquite called Beaver Dam, AZ). Aaubre did SOOOOO good on the way there and back! In fact, her and I had a lot of fun and got a little camera happy in back seat - daddy was our chauffeur. We were gigglin' and grinnin' the whole way there! It was nice hanging out with Grandma. Daddy was nice enough to stay behind so that her and I could go support my cousin Whitney at her final Dance program at school (I forgot what they called it). We later enjoyed some prime rib dinner over at the Virgin River - yum! It was a quick trip but it was FUN :)



Aaubre's 1st Easter!
We started the day off going to church at Calvary Chapel. They had a guest speaker, Josh McDowell, who was really quite amazing and his testimony was very interesting.

"He truly believed that Christianity was worthless. However, when challenged to intellectually examine the claims of Christianity, Josh discovered compelling, overwhelming evidence for the reliability of the Christian faith."

If you want to check out his story a little more click HERE to visit his page.

When we got home we surprised Aaubre with her basket....I think we were more excited for her than she was! haha We had the basket all made up like a month in advance *lol*. She did really like those bubbles though! We had a nice lunch with Grandma & Grandpa Alanis and later enjoyed a nice dinner with Grandma Laura, Terry and the girls.

No comments: