The last two weekends we've had poker nights at friends houses. I usually don't play because I'm not very good and I ALWAYS loose, but I decided to give it a try. I was doing pretty well at Trevor and Amber's, that is until Jessen got there and stole it all... he was extremely fashionably late ;) Aaron did pretty well too until he was tired and was ready to go, so he stared bettin' BIG and we both went home with our pockets empty.
The poker night at the Dahlman's was a different story!! Long story short, the Armon's took the table!! *lol* I forgot my camera this time, which was a bummer, cuz you could barely see us behind all our poker chips!! ;) haha
1 comment:
Thanks for your reply on my post! You are too sweet! We so should get the girls together!!! I would love that. Do you have a facebook? I'm under Pamela Crebs Allen. Ill try and find you too
Post a Comment