Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun!!

A HUGE thanks goes out to my dear friend Chels!! She was kind enough to host a small bday party for me and my friend Heather, since our bdays are so close together ...November 3rd and November 6th. We had a BLAST! Love you Chels!!

We kicked off the night with a yummy jello shots!
Pulled out the game of TWISTER!!
...and someone brought whip cream!
My moms were too "hot" for the party and "chilled" out on the balcony stairs...
....but not before having a few drinks and jello shots themselves! haha
Bday Girls
...and more pics....

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Hey! Thanks for your comment! I am actually going private so send me your e-mail so I can add you. My email address is pamelacrebs@hotmail.com. Isn't it fun having a little girl? I saw the family photos that Wendy did for you guys (she is my friend on facebook so I saw when she posted them) SO cute! And yes, that was us at Kohls. Funny! You should have said hi I would have recognized you for sure!