Monday, July 20, 2009

Busy Bees!

I know! Im a total slacker and haven't upated our blog in a while *eek* so I thought it's about time I did :)

JUNE was pretty boring.... with all the rain that we were getting here, there was not much going on but chillin' at home.  However, I did get quite a few pics of our growing baby girl.  

Keila loves Aaubre... here's one of her cuddled up with our sleeping beauty on the couch.

This BUMBO is awesome! Aaubre was getting sick of her bouncer, it was too "layed back" for her so I thought I'd try putting her in this since she can hold her head up and she loved it. As you can see she's just chillin' in it.

Once the sun decided to peek out for a little bit, we got to take a little stroll through the park with my friend Korri and her two stud muffins, Max and Jack, as well as her friend Jen & daughter.  Aaubre doesn't like the stroller much so I bought this HotSling and it is a life saver! Once she was in it and snug as a bug she dozed right off into "slumberland".

July has been HOT but very nice!!  We've been able to get out and do a lot more this month.  For the fourth of July we hung out at my moms for a bit to wish my little brother, Dylan, a Happy Birthday.  He turned 9 this year and is a very proud "uncky-monkey"! LOL We call him "monkey-boy" and so he insists that Aaubre knows him as "uncky-monkey"... its pretty cute and clever :)  We also had a BBQ that night with a few of our friends at the Kenney's home.  Aaubre did so good with all the fireworks and actually slept through most of them.  The fireCRACKERS that they set off earlier in the night were the only things that made her jump.

A few other activities that have kept us busy this month were......

* Aaubre and I got to go out to lunch with my BFF Trisha and her daughter Elsie.  Elsie was such a big helper in feeding Aaubre a bottle :) 

* Had La Luna for lunch (YUM) and dinner at my dad & Ronnie's... then off to the Drive In movies with my sister Mindy and husband Shawn while the grandparents played with the munchkin.

This is the lil' munchkin at lunch... she was sooo tired and almost out when I took this pic, so it looks like shes an miserable lil' bugger, so adorable I had to post it! haha

* I got to have a girls night with a few friends

Me. Korri. Brooke. Heather

* Aaubre got to meet her Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Zupko for the first time.  We drove up to Heber and had lunch with them.  She did WAY good on this trip and was only fussy for a little bit, which was such a blessing because she usually HATES her seat and DISPISES car rides.  It was a nice "treat" :) 

This is  our happy girl on the way to Heber

* We had a way fun giggly night with the Deveraux's!! ...played darts, ping pong and a hilarious few rounds of Scategories LOL 

* Enjoyed a night "away" and kicked it with the Hagen's at the Demolation Derby in Riverton, while Grandma Laura spent some sweet time with little "A".

Me. Harmony. Julie. Stacie. April

* Got some muchly needed scrapbooking done at a scrappin' party my stepmom held.  

The only pic I got was my dad aka Gpa holdin Aaubre & puttin her to sleep ...awe, so cute!

* We hung out at Brooke and Jessen's for a kid bday pool party with slip n' slide, pizza and friends.

Kim & Aaubre. Korri & Jack

Jessen. Danny. Aaron

* Aaron had guy time and went shooting with a bunch of his buddies. (no pic obviously, cuz there was no girls to take it LOL)

Thats it for now but check back soon! Another posting about our little sweet cheeks is currently in the works!!

No comments: